Thursday, July 29, 2010

THOR IS HERE

I came home from breakfast with the grandparents to find SC2 on my doorstep. Now all I need is my brother to bring himself and, more importantly, his gaming-capable laptop home so I can get in on the action! Hahaha, this is ridiculous. I've been anticipating this release for months now, knowing very well that once I got it, my computer wouldn't be able to handle it.



Since I can remember, I've lived with the bare necessities in life. Even when it came to entertainment, I simply shared toys with my brother while growing up. But now it's becoming increasingly more difficult because we're in different places. Like I said before, PC gaming is a little awkward for me, but it would be much more convenient than having to lug around a console everywhere I go. Plus, I'm starting to feel like I've been missing out on a lot. Which is why I've started tossing around the idea of having J build me a rig in the near future.





Once again, money is the limiting factor. It's not that I can't spare several hundred dollars right now, but the sheer fact that I don't need to spend it prevents me from acting on this new urge. SOMEONE HIRE ME ALREADY.

No comments:

Post a Comment