Sunday, September 26, 2010

no sex, just lust

It's amazing how much stress can dampen one's sex drive. It's been exactly 20 days since I last saw J. Within that time I have, as Leigh likes to call it, "loved" myself only twice, both times in the same day...and that was a week ago.

I'm also waiting on my period. It's a vicious cycle though; it's late because I'm stressed out, but I stress out more because it's late, which ends up delaying it further (at least, that's how I like to think it works). I never thought I'd be stupid enough to let something like this happen, but I'm 99% certain that it didn't actually happen. I'll start panicking in earnest if I skip next month too.

You'd think that I'd swear off even looking at guys until I can breathe easy again, but nope, that is not the case. I've developed a small crush on Ryan Higa of YouTube fame. He's just so damn pretty, but that's why we'd never be able to work out even if he ever looked my way. Still, he's quite a treat for the eyes :P

And then there's Joseph Gordon-Levitt.


Damn you, Claudia Schiffer.
Photographer: Ellen von Unwerth


Mmm.
Photographer: Ellen von Unwerth

This is supremely sexy, in a very strange way. And this is just hilarious. Oh, the things I would do to him...


No comments:

Post a Comment