Thursday, September 9, 2010

the office environment

I'm torn between talking up a shitstorm about Boss and laughing at Boss for trying to get into everything that goes on in the office when Boss doesn't understand a damn thing about any of it. Just tell me what you want to see and let me do it my own way, otherwise why don't you do it yourself? And I thought MY control-freak personality was bad.

My coworkers have confided in me about a potentially devastating "revolt" of sorts in the coming months. Their plans will be executed before the year is out, but since I can't join them in solidarity I must suffer at the hands of the Evil. I'm already bracing myself for more shouting and abuse. And also asking myself whether having a job under someone like that is even worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment