Tuesday, July 20, 2010

not-so-sweet dreams

I'm going to blame the heat for giving me dreams of the fucked up variety every single night of this past week. The following are some highlights from the more recent ones:

#1: Heading out to sea in a little rowboat and preparing to dive down to the seafloor to retrieve what must conceivably be something very valuable. Seems I was invincible or something because I was wasn't worried at all about the crushing pressure at those depths. And a breathing apparatus would've been superfluous because I was going to grow gills once I hit the water. Harry Potter, anyone?

#2: Getting my dance on at a club. Almost got in a fight with a heavily made-up tranny for kissing J, but got into an argument with a friend instead for introducing the tranny to him. lol wat?

#3: Getting violated by a PIRATE but having no recollection of it within the dream. I have no explanation for this but am glad there was no traumatic material to haunt me even after waking.

#4: Sitting in a room with a few people, a little confused as to where I am. I turn to my left and find Sasuke staring at me. And somehow I know he is intending to kill me. I can't remember if he succeeded or not. WTF.

That last one was probably inspired by a trailer for FF13 Versus I watched earlier that day.


I bring this up because, don't you think Sasuke and Noctis look alike?


Older Sasuke by Annie Hill on deviant art

It's too bad Sasuke has gone to the dark side. And it's going to be a while before FF13 Versus comes out, if it ever does. I'd rather dream about them violating me than pirates any day, if I had a choice in the matter...

No comments:

Post a Comment