Monday, July 19, 2010

childhood games

Oh my goodness, I found this the other day and it is amazing. Makes me want to play Link's Awakening all over again! But I seem to have misplaced the game...

I've been wanting to play my Pokemon Red or Silver again, except the games can't save anymore because the internal batteries are dead. SADNESS ;_; My Gameboy is getting all dusty from non-usage.

A dusting-off was quite necessary.

People are telling me to just download an emulator. What, and render my button-mashing thumbs obsolete? BLASPHEMY!


I don't know, maybe I just like compact things, or maybe it's just the illusion that I'm doing something different when I hold a controller or my Gameboy (since it allows me to step away from the computer), but PC gaming feels a little more awkward to me. Then again, I don't have that much experience with it so it could just mean I need to play more on the computer. lol Yeeeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment