Wednesday, July 21, 2010

wet dreams

Last night gifted me with some really intense sex dreams, involving someone tall, dark and presumably handsome. I actually can't recall what he looked like because his face was lost to the transitional blackout as my mind moved to the next dream...and this all sounds like a drunken hookup now that I think about it.

It was a welcome deviation from what my subconscious has been giving me lately. Most of the time, my dreams aren't based off anything that happened to me during the day, but I do have an idea of what might have been responsible for planting that particular seed in my subconscious.

Naughty fanfics + Hormones + Sexually Deprived = Mind-blowing sex dreams

And for the first time in two weeks, I woke up to a cool breeze and overcast weather, as opposed to stifling heat and blinding sunlight. J calls me a vampire and I don't bother to deny it. But come on, mild weather & hot consensual sex or extreme heat & pirate rape? I wish everyday could be 70 degrees.


Unless one of these two is the pirate in question.

No comments:

Post a Comment