Sunday, June 20, 2010

howdy, partner!

A friend threw a Cowboys & Indians themed party last night so the girls and I headed over there to drink, socialize, be camera whores, and stuff our faces with delicious food. lol Issues of political correctness aside, it was an overall good night and everybody looked cute/ridiculous in their costume. I just threw on a white tank, red plaid flannel, denim shorts, my black fringed boots and called myself a cowgirl.

On a whim, I did my hair into a messy side braid, which didn't look too bad until it started coming undone because my hair is so layered. At that point, I got tired of having to constantly brush it out of my face so I just let it have its way in the usual style. I don't have any good pictures of myself from that night, but I'll post if some happen to turn up :P

Sort of how mine looked before I gave up on it.

Check out pictures from Alexander Wang's Spring 2010 runway show. Apparently, side braids are becoming a trend because of this show. When my hair gets longer and I feel like putting more effort into it, I'd like to try fishtail braids.

No comments:

Post a Comment