Tuesday, June 1, 2010

it should be free


Imagine my delight when I first laid eyes on this dress, sexy with its laced panels and leg-baring hemline but sophisticated in its conservative black. Pair it with some sky-high heels and you're set for a night out!

And then I caught sight of the $149 price tag and was instantly crushed.

Even though I'm usually pretty good about keeping my sartorial wants to a minimum, these Stylestalker dresses are just oh-so-tempting. I even considered dipping into my savings to purchase one, but then the moment passed and I got the better of myself.

So I had the crazy thought of making one myself with my laughable sewing skills. And based on some info I learned from a really interesting talk, which I'm linking below, this doesn't infringe on any copyright laws. Kind of academic (which some may associate with "boring") but it's enlightening, I promise :)



And now I'll end on the pretext that I might actually overcome my laziness to take advantage of this information...

No comments:

Post a Comment