Tuesday, June 1, 2010

baby steps

GO, little baby! :D

First post. I need to get to sleep soon, so I'm going to make this quick. Let my reasons for starting this blog be known to all!

Need a place to:
  • rant about things that J doesn't really care for, like fashion, hair, and makeup :P
  • dump photos of aforementioned things
  • rant about things that the girlfriends don't really care for, like games and anime :P
  • have one-sided conversations about topics that I don't normally discuss with others
  • experiment with creative writing anonymously
...and probably many other things! This is going to become a pretty eclectic collection if I manage to post regularly. But anyone who knows me at all knows that I love to hoard things, and what better place to do it than over the internet? :D

No comments:

Post a Comment