Friday, June 4, 2010

i'm too poor for this but maybe someday




I've never spent more than $10 on any piece of jewelry, probably because I don't wear it on a regular basis and therefore deem it okay to pick up inexpensive things from places like Forever 21 and H&M. But even if I did wear these purchases all the time, I'd probably end up with those notorious green stains that come from reactions between sweat, oxygen, and mixed metals.

So I'd rather invest in things that won't discolor my fingers, even if they're a bit pricier. It's just a matter of when I'll be able to afford it without selling my soul. Above, some cool looking rings I found while poking around luluandyourmom. Her ability to wear so much jewelry while still managing to get through her days is amazing to me. But maybe that's just because I just suck at being a jewelry-savvy girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment