Wednesday, August 4, 2010

i'm a drama queen

The BFF has gotten very friendly with The Asshole in the past three years. And by very friendly, I mean they used to hate each other and now they seek each other out expressly to party together. It shouldn't bother me, but it does.

My guilt-ridden subconscious is not helping matters any either, as my dreams last night transported me back to that period in time where we had just fallen out. It's awful, you just feel so helpless because the problem doesn't lie with you but with another person, and that person is content to just leave things the way they are. But that's all in the past and we're on talking terms now, which should be good enough given the circumstances.

And it's usually good enough, up until I go to post on the BFF's wall and find that they've been chatting about hanging out. I'm afraid that I'll be stuck in this mentality forever, where I can't put things completely behind me because I keep clinging to this idea of him when an idea is all it is anymore. Haha, this doesn't seem very healthy but I also don't have a reference point to which I can compare it, so...I'm not sure what to do about it except sweep it under the rug because it's not relevant to anything going on in my life right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment