Wednesday, August 18, 2010

dreamworld drama

Weather's getting hot again and you know what that means...weird dreams!

In this particular episode, J basically told me he was going to sleep with someone else. I don't know how I could've said okay to that, but my dream-self seems to be a huge pushover to the point where it's idiotic. Oh, and I let him sleep with me before he left right afterward to do it with her. This would not fly in real life. I had a similar dream months ago, except that time the other woman was blonde. And he actually told me he wanted to practice with me before going to see her (?!?).

I don't normally have recurring dreams, so you'd think that I must have some deep-seated issues revolving around a fear of getting cheated on if I've essentially had the same dream twice already. But I don't. I've never been more secure in a relationship. The only explanation I could come up with is that my subconscious is trying to sabotage my happiness. Is it because I don't think I deserve him? Maybe. But he thinks I deserve him, so that's all that matters.

Not to mention he'd be crazy to cheat on me! ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment