Friday, April 15, 2011

level up

So it would appear that I was promoted a few months ago--one level up from Office Bitch. Funny thing is, I don't think I would've found this out if I hadn't explicitly requested a title change. Can you tell our company is a little lacking in the communication department?

It's been less than a month and dissent has already been incited in the newest addition to our team. But it was only a matter of time, after all.

I wonder if either of us will be able to make it to year's end with our sanity intact. Too bad that's not something you can put on a résumé.

2 comments:

  1. This is a great blog. It's nice to meet a fellow writer. By the way, I'm sure you could put maintain sanity= "exhibited professionalism" in a bullet point lol.

    I followed you. Looking forward to reading more posts from you.

    xx THE CHEAP

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha so true. I can really get creative with the job description for this one...

    And thanks, I've followed you too!

    ReplyDelete