Friday, February 18, 2011

clouded

What the hell is wrong with the weather? I've lost count of how many times it's jumped from hot and sunny one week to cold and rainy the next in the last two months. What a waste of the first night of a three-day weekend.

I'm going to sip on a glass of wine, indulge in chocolate cake, and read a book while the rain has its way outside. J's flowers are so fragrant, they're a natural air freshener for my room. I'm crushing on Sam Tsui and his beautiful voice. (And there's something about a guy who can play the piano...or almost any other type of instrument, for that matter.)



Wow, sensory overload. My mind is all over the place. Maybe I'm not fit to be writing right now.

Sketchy is trying to reenter the picture, but his odds are...sketchy at best.

No comments:

Post a Comment