Saturday, November 19, 2011

wedges

When it comes to women's shoes, I feel like it's nigh impossible to look stylish without sacrificing comfort. Breaking in a new pair of heels is about as fun as accidentally hitting your boobs when they've just begun growing in. So yeah, a pair of fancy shoes needs to be pretty damn enticing to warrant such a sacrifice, especially because I'm normally not big on footwear anyway.

With that said, look what I found while browsing online:






I find wedges to be a pretty good compromise between looking put-together while still feeling relatively comfortable. They give you height with significantly less pain than heels over the same period of time, and I like the fact that they're much more stable than heels even when your feet do start to hurt.

These also come in a pretty shade of blue:




I was spared the anxiety of having to make a decision, however, because my size is no longer available in either color. It's the weirdest combination of disappointment and relief.

No comments:

Post a Comment