Saturday, July 9, 2011

back to reality

Even after an amazing two weeks with J, I'm definitely not ready to go back to the hell hole I call the office, where the devil known as Boss reigns supreme. Actually, "not ready" is a gross understatement...

The next few years are such a critical time in my life, and I can't afford to tarry at this job much longer. All the decisions I need to make are bursting with possibilities, an idea that simultaneously scares me and thrills me. My heart keeps alternating between fear and fortitude at the uncertainty that is my future, but I remain hopeful that I will find the direction I need as long as I keep searching.

I absolutely must find a way to visit J in November. I need to leave my current job in favor of a better one by that time. It's good to set goals.

Is it just me, or is 2011 passing rather quickly?

No comments:

Post a Comment