Sunday, January 2, 2011

twenty eleven

The holidays flew by this year--an unfortunate side effect of no longer having actual vacation time to celebrate and laze about. My new year's eve, though low-key, was still enjoyable. The company was good and my sobriety had decidedly dissipated by 9:30pm, but the only action I got this year came from the BFF as we spontaneously decided to reprise our kiss from three years ago. It didn't even happen at midnight, but that tiny detail was smoothed over by more alcohol. Fortunately for me, this one wasn't as well-documented as the last.

Now time for a confession! Naturally, I briefly questioned my sexual orientation because of that alcohol-induced episode three years ago, and I thought I had laid my doubts to rest once and for all after a bit of soul-searching, but some conversations with M lately have made them resurface. Thanks a lot, M. What am I supposed to do with this?!

I'm not sure I'm quite ready to deal with the implications of being bisexual. Even if I am, I'd rather keep dealing with guys exclusively. Can you imagine how much more dramatic life would get if I brought more estrogen into the mix?

An interesting way to start 2011 indeed. Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment