Thursday, January 27, 2011

musical palette

For a brief time, I thought I had sound-color synesthesia. Certain songs would sound like a certain color. Or they would make me feel a certain color, if that makes sense. But then I realized that most of the songs that were producing this effect in my mind were only pink or orange, and on top of that, I don't really "see" the colors in my mind so much as I "feel" them. I suppose I just make strong associations. So now, unless you can tell me this can also qualifies me as a synesthete, I've given up thinking I was cool.

A pink song:



An orange song:


2 comments:

  1. wow. in a way, i know exactly what you mean. beautiful.

    pepperandchips.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful. i love it! :)

    natalieoffduty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete