Sunday, January 16, 2011

oh, the irony

After some back-and-forth logistic planning, Sketchy and I settled on meeting up for drinks. It was only upon his request that I conceded to doing it at the time I normally wake up (you can be certain that I was none too pleased about this). But I picked the place so I gave him a time that worked for him. Very kind of me, I know.

I arrived 25 minutes early so I ordered a drink and sat down with my book to pass the time. 40 minutes passed and I was still waiting. No problem, maybe he's stuck in traffic.

S: Gonna be late?
Him: Oh shit...We should have made it later...Im sorry. Do you have plans the rest of the day?

Um...WHAT?

S: Lol you're fucking kidding me, I made it earlier because you wanted it earlier. Yeah I have plans.
Him: Lol Yeah. Im an asshole now...
S: Yep.

Well, that's the end of that chapter.

2 comments:

  1. such is man.

    hope he makes it up to you...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unlikely, but it's no loss to me. Thank you for the sentiment :)

    ReplyDelete