Sunday, January 9, 2011

coffee & conquest

Sketchy had renewed his request to hang out for the third time after our initial meeting. My magnanimous spirit took over long enough for me to set up a potential place and time, but here I am, still waiting to hear back from him. I don't pretend to understand the unresponsiveness where a simple yes or no would've sufficed (there's no excuse--I know he read the message), so maybe that's where my mild annoyance is coming from. Possibly afternoon coffee wasn't what he had in mind?

The situation with Older Man #2 is trending in the same direction. I was half-facetiously telling J that I've made him my conquest because of it. Note that this course of action isn't very typical of me...only when I have a pretty good feeling that they're just in it for the sex. Because when you're still happily single at 40, what else are you looking for?

No comments:

Post a Comment