Wednesday, January 12, 2011

for the record, my heart is sore

Some recent developments:
  • Boss seemed to be giving me the cold shoulder today because of my resentful attitude yesterday. Despite how much more peaceful it was this way, it really stunted productivity as most assignments have to go through Boss before they can be completed. This, in the end, will probably fuck me over.
  • I am seriously contemplating moving to China even though I have yet to secure a job there. (At this point I think the only things holding me back are thoughts about how my family might react and my innate tendency to resist huge changes like this.)
  • I never imagined I could miss someone as much as I do right now.
  • Sketchy has not asked for my number even once since we met. Instead, he has tried to drop me hints, like casually giving me his number so that I might casually text him one day. It's become a little game in my head, to see how long I could keep it from him. And not out of malice, by the way. I'm just...stubborn :) But yes, dude has gotten impatient enough to tell me that I should text him soon. I still haven't decided what to do.
It's been a bit of a rough week. I'm attributing my hypersensitivity to my period's impending arrival. That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment