Monday, November 29, 2010

gobble gobble

This weekend consisted of:
  • Dinner with family, which was, as usual, devoid of any turkey,
  • Moonlight Madness shopping at Citadel Outlets, which was freezing but kind of worth it,
  • Potluck with friends, which included delicious deep-fried turkey but I was DD and we all know how much it pains me not to drink, especially if chocolate martinis are readily available,
  • A job application...though it was supposed to be five,
  • Indulging in some Starcraft 2 and Naruto,
  • Chocolate, cookies, hot cocoa and movies,
  • Experimentation with this little thing. Bwahahaha gracias, J.
I don't need a holiday to be reminded of how much I have to be thankful for, but since it meant two days less at the depressing hole I call my office, I had absolutely no objections.

No comments:

Post a Comment