Wednesday, October 13, 2010

he might be shady, but then again so am i

I'm getting the vibe that the stranger who asked me out might be kinda sketchy. You might ask, "Well, if he's so sketchy, why don't you just stop talking to him?" Ah, but that would strip my already-boring life of a potential source of entertainment. I guess that makes me pretty sketchy myself. Shhh.

I went to look him up on the social networking sites that I use and managed to find him through one of them. What intrigued me about the situation was his "in a relationship" status and how he immediately changed his profile after I friended him so that the status was nowhere to be found. Then he told me that it was difficult for him to get back on because he hadn't been on in a long time. Riiight. So here he is, telling me that he just happened to check his page on the very same day that I added him, and then conveniently removed his relationship status. Maybe this social website notifies you via email when you get requests and I'm just being a super skeptic. Or maybe he's sketchy. Let us see what happens next...

No comments:

Post a Comment